Sales people are critical to any organisation.
If any of the seven critical sales behaviors: Prospecting, Closing Sales, Call Reluctance, Self-starting, Teamwork, Building and Maintaining Relationships, and Compensation Preference are preformed reluctantly or poorly, your sales target will not be reached consistently
“Nearly 60% of frontline sales managers under perform during their first two years and more than 50% would rather not manage people.”‐ Corporate Executive Board.
• Difficulty in identifying sales managers with the capability and interest to excel
• Lack of clarity of their teams’ goals and roles
• Failure to understand the salespeople they manage
• Not understanding themselves and how they impact their people
• Assuming sales managers know how or when to coach
• Too much administrative work to give sales managers adequate time to develop their people
Targeted behavioural changes build superior salespeople